Saturday, April 10, 2010
Perhaps an End to the Blog
Although I would like to continue to keep everyone informed about Rays escapades, I have decided to delete my blog and have reached out to Ray to agree to a "cease-fire" since he has created a blog of personal attacks about me. He has nothing to say of any substance but has plenty to say about my family, friends and personal life. Most of his information is false and grossly exagerrated but nonetheless it is there for the world to see. Over a year ago I agreed to take down my blog if he would as well. He said he would and after I deleted all traces of my blog found that he had not removed his. It was quite frustrating so here is my blog back online! I should have known better when dealing with a criminal. Oh well! I am only posting this incase anyone else feels the need to maintain a similar blog. I am finished with this chapter of my life and would like to just leave it all behind me if that is possible. He is not going to change until he is incarcerated and hopefully that will happen. Good luck to everyone who pursues charges and litigation against this perverted human being. He is truly a disgusting example of humanity and should rot in hell where he came from. My life goes on and hopefully, even if Ray has screwed you over too, you can go on knowing that your life is infinitley better than his is. He has to lay in bed at night thinking about what a loser he really is. We don't. Sweet dreams.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to hear the blog might be going away. Some things never go away though.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are giving up, but I understand. Unfortunately, Ray doesn't see what a loser he is and has no feelings of remorse (except when he gets caught and it adversely affects his life). In Ray's warped mind, he can justify all his mistakes and everyone he hurts. Like you, I hope he gets what's coming to him. Until then, he will continue to manipulate and deceive his way though life. Yes, I feel for his children as well. But in the long run, they would all be better off without him in their lives.
ReplyDeletekeep your blog going and your pursuit of informing the world of how much of a con-artist ray janzyck really is!!!! he cannot be trusted!
ReplyDeleteRay took $8000 of our hard earned money which he totally screwed us out of, he also did a shoddy job on our master bath, it still makes me insane that he could do this to us
ReplyDeleteI hope he rots in hell and I am firm believer in what goes around comes around, he will get his someday, I just hope I am around to see it!
Has anyone filed a civil lawsuit against Ray and if so, what was the outcome?
ReplyDeleteGwen, please keep your blog online. If i had read your blog before handing over money to Ray recently, it would have stopped me from being conned. Now I know there are many others like me who fell for his lies and i'm going to do everything I can to get him in front of a judge to pay for stealing my money.
I hope he rots in HELL...the money he took from my son for his gym hopefully he will need it for medicine to stay alive ...He is the biggest SKUM BAG alive...I hope he gets whats coming to him soon..
ReplyDelete