Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ray's Latest Scam... Northrop Grumman

Ray has ripped off another group of workers most recently while posing as a tile company executive. He was working out of Manassas for Crown Flooring and recently worked on a project for Northrop Grumman. I guess NG does not do background checks on their contractors. Crazy! I will have to contact them to inquire about their vendor selection process. Ray hired several workers to complete a tiling job and then did not pay them for their work. Ray guaranteed that the project could be completed within one week and he did not complete it for two weeks. This caused Crown Flooring a delay in being paid due to legal issues caused by the missed deadline. Ray was then fired from Crown Flooring.

It is just another day in the life of Ray Janczyk, Professional Con Artist.

5 comments:

  1. Ray is living at 9232 Cynthia Street in Manassas, Virginia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anyone have updated contact info for Ray?

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's living at 111 Walden Street, Manassas Park, VA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need Rays current address so I can file both a criminal and civil lawsuit against him. Please approve this post so we can get him in jail. His children dont deserve to have this loser coming in and out of their life. I feel for the mothers of his 3 children. Please post his new address. I know he's moved back to Mass but not sure if it's Cape Cod or Graften. Need help please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is now living in millbury,Massachusetts. He will be appearing in westborough district court on a cocaine charge soon. I believe his address is still 34 millbury ave. Millbury ma.

    ReplyDelete